to Donate >>
|My Appointments >>|
|Giving For Life >>|
|Wellness Center >>|
|My Profile >>|
|Donation History >>|
|Contact Us >>|
|Log In >>|
Welcome to the Giving for Life Recognition Center. Giving for Life recognizes donor generosity in two ways: points for donor activities and the opportunity to be part of an elite group of donors who commit to a higher level of donation by completing a Path.
The recognition points for donor activities can be redeemed for special thank you items pictured below. Points will be added automatically in the Recognition Center History area within 24 hours of donation. Giving for Life points will expire after 24 months if there is no donation activity.
Thank you for your commitment to saving lives. Schedule your next donation today to continue your generous support of patients in need.
- Earn points by:
- Giving blood - based on donation type (whole blood, platelet, double red cell, plasma)
- Joining the Be The Match Marrow Registry or by joining the organ and tissue consent registry online.
- Giving blood during the summer months and major holidays when blood donations typically decrease.
- Volunteering or encouraging others to donate and be an advocate for BloodCenter of Wisconsin.
- "Liking" BloodCenter on Facebook and following BloodCenter on Twitter.
- Making future appointments after your donation.
Check out our Complete Points List for ways you can earn points.